- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Need a different size? No problem! Contact PetSafe Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 and we'll be happy to help you select the right size for your dog
- MEASUREMENT INFO: When measuring, have your dog stand to make sure the sizing will be correct; our video provides info on how to measure your dog's width and girth for the Easy Walk Harness. Material nylon
- MORE INFO: Harness sizing is based on chest width and girth measurements, not weight; if your dog's measurements fall between two sizes, choose the larger size
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Four adjustment points allow you to fit the harness to your dog's unique shape while the belly strap's complimentary color helps make it easy to know which straps go on top and bottom
- DETERS OPPOSITION REFLEX: Unlike traditional dog harnesses, the front leash attachment of the Easy Walk Harness steers your dog to your side to reduce or stop leash pulling
- DOES NOT CHOKE: The straps of the Easy Walk Harness rest along your dog's chest and belly-not the delicate throat area-which means no more gagging or choking when your pet tries to pull
- EASY REPLACEMENTS: If you experience rips or tears in your harness from chewing or scratching, contact PetSafe Brand's US-based Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 and a replacement can be sent for a nominal fee
Legal Disclaimer: IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL SERRANO HOSPITALITY CORP. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Publisher: Toys & Behavior
Release Date: 2006-07-11
Details: Discourage your dog from leash pulling with the PetSafe Easy Walk No-Pull Harness for Dogs. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the adjustable Easy Walk No-Pull Dog Harness makes outdoor walks more enjoyable for you and your furry friend. The harness features a front chest leash attachment to help steer your dog and redirect his attention back to you if he starts to pull. The harness straps rest across your dog’s chest and belly-not the delicate throat area-so there is no choking, gagging or coughing if your pet tries to pull Finding the perfect size for your pooch is quick and easy by measuring the width of your dog’s chest (including one inch behind the front legs) while standing and then wrapping your measuring tape around your dog’s body to find the girth measurement. To view how to measure your pet, please refer to the 30 second video. When you have your dog’s measurements, using the sizing chart near the top of the page to find the size your dog wears. Please know the sizing chart on the product packaging may not match the size chart near the top of the page. For the most up-to-date sizing info, please refer to the sizing chart near the top of the page. If you have any questions about measuring your dog, please contact PetSafe Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 and we’ll be happy to assist you!