- 【Safety Material】JOYJULY cat soft nail caps are made from natural vinyl resin, as Europe UNITASGS environmental certification, non-toxic, safe, durable. The glues have passed EU MSDS, safe and specially used for pet nail caps. The applicator can be used repeatedly and cleaned with water after use. If size problem or you have anything questions to our cat nail caps, we support replacement or 100% refund. Please feel free to contact us.
- 【Size & Package】Only for cats, XS older than 5 months. Package including 140pcs cat nail covers+7pcs glues+7pcs Applicator with instruction. There are total 14 colors in the package. Including 4 glitter colors (gold, pink, blue and purple), 10 different colors random of these colors(black, clear, red, green, blue, pink, gold yellow, lemon yellow, orange, white, purple and orange). All colors you wanna are here to make your kitty more cute. Great amount for good value.
- 【Furniture, Skin Protector】Protect homes against destructive scratching by applying soft claws nail caps to cat nails, very easy to master at home to help the cat to complete the installation. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat scratching behavior. Nail Caps for cats can also be applied to hind paws to help reduce aggravation of existing skin conditions due toe excessive scratching.
- 【Easy-to-Apply】 1. Trim cat nails(Kitten claws DO NOT need to be trimmed). 2. Fill a little glue into caps(Note: not too much). 3. Wait a moment when the glue is half dry, put it on your cat. 4. Until the glue is complete dry then begin the next. Applying on soft claw caps will not affect the normal expansion and contraction of the cat, majority of cats can adapt quickly. Some cats maybe not happy with their new claws for a couple days. Please be patient to wait your cat get used to them.
- 【Warm Tips】1. If the size you order is slightly larger for your cat, just cut a part on the opening end. 2. USUALLY, these soft nail claws last 4-8 weeks. Different cats exercise, exercise environment (such as concrete, lawn, or home floor, carpet) and so on, the wear rate for nail sets are not the same, some wear a couple days may wear out. Some can wear 1-2 months or even longer. 3. Any problems, we offer 100% replacement or refund within 30 days. Thanks!
Details: Size Reference:
XS: Fit for kitten the age of 20 weeks,about 6lbs
S: Fit for the age of 6 months, about 6-11lbs
M: Fit for adult size cats, about 11-15lbs
L: Fit for large breed cats, about 15-20lbs
Apply on instruction (Better 2 people apply on)
Step 1.Test the size is proper or not: Try one cap on first without the glue. If it doesn't fit, trim the open and of each nail cap until they fit your cat claws snugly.
Step 2.Trimming cat nails and leave sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly. (Kitten DO NOT need)
Step 3.Cut the glue pipe neck, and use the applicator to help you accurately drop glue into the nail cap. Filling 1/3 nail cap with glue, not too much or too little.(Please be careful and avoid dropping glue on your hands or your cat's fur, if you do, remove it with use nail varnish remover or dispergator immediately. )
Step 4.Sliding the cap over the nail
Step 5.Waiting for 5 minutes before letting your cat go
* For the first time wearing the claw nails, some cats will try to bite them off, please try to distract them, until they get used to their new claws. Please do not worry, this is a normal behavior.
*Healthy Cat nail shell will come off Every 4-8 weeks in normal situation. So you need prune the nails and replace nail sets every eight weeks. In addition, the cats' nails have scalability, it is recommended that you leaving a little gap out when stick the nails, so that cats nails have Activity space.
*If you need to remove the caps off, please use nail varnish remover or dispergator.